Earth Month is upon us and Earth Day is coming up this weekend. Today I talked about four excellent ways to be kind to the earth and your body on Fox 2 News (click here to see the video). I shared three amazing earth-friendly health and beauty lines and a portable water filtration bottle that prevent plastic bottles going to landfills.
KIND Soap Company, as the name would imply, is all about kindness:
- This all-natural line is kind to your skin and made with no irritants, toxins or harsh chemicals (no parabens, sulfates, phthalates, synthetic fragrance, petrochemicals, formaldehyde, FD&C color or talc).
- Instead they use safe, natural alternatives to create natural, safe, healthy soaps, skin care, hair care, essential oil blends and baby care products.
- It’s kind to the earth, believing in minimizing waste with eco-conscious products, packaging and practices.
- Products are completely bio-degradable and all packaging is either recyclable, re-usable or biodegradable.
- Labeling is done with vegetable ink on tree-free paper and tags.
- They also use fair trade, eco-friendly products made by artisans around the world.
- It’s kind to others by sharing their good fortune with those less fortunate by funding reputable organizations near and dear to their hearts, like the Humane Society of Missouri and Autism Speaks. In fact, 10¢ of every KIND product sold is donated to Autism Speaks.
Some of our favorites: [Read more…]