Hair can get really dry and frizzy in winter with the super cold temperatures outside and the dry air inside so today I talked about tips for healthy, frizz-free hair on Fox 2 News. Below are the interview, tips and what I recommended.
- Use non-drying shampoos – just because a shampoo is sulfate-free doesn’t mean it will provide gentle cleansing (Intelligent Nutrients Harmonic and Pure Luxe)
- Don’t forget to nourish the scalp (Aveda Advanced Invati System)
- Treat hair to extra conditioning once or twice a week with a hair mask (Alterna Haircare Anti-Aging Replenishing Moisture Masque)
- For a regular dose of extra moisture and smoothing, use a leave-in conditioner (Intelligent Nutrients Pure Luxe Replenishing Leave-In Conditioner)
- Protect from blow drying and heat styling (Alterna Haircare Caviar Anti-Frizz Blowout Butter)
- Reduce damage by using ceramic heat tools that work quickly (Luma Hair Straightening Ceramic Brush)
- Use serum to add shine and combat flyways (Kerastase Aura Botanica Concentré Essentiel Aromatic nourishing oil blend and Essence D’Eclat Moisturizing Oil-Mist)