After all the holiday indulgences – eating all those things we normally don’t eat – and being super busy and getting less sleep than usual through the holiday season, I shared some tips for how to look and feel good into the new year today on Fox2 News.
Look Well-Rested and Radiant. First I recommended some easy cheats to look well-rested and radiant with makeup.
1. Choose makeup that doubles as skin care to keep skin looking and feeling supple despite the winter cold. I recommend:
- Josie Maran Surreal Skin Argan Finishing Balm – an innovative new product that seals in the benefits of the skincare you apply for ongoing hydration, hydrates the skin and primes skin for flawless makeup application ($36, josiemarancosmetics.com)
- Josie Maran Matchmaker Serum Foundation – this amazing foundation evens out skin and brightens the complexion, giving a dewy, luminescent glow that looks very natural. It’s also good for the skin, made with 100% pure argan oil to hydrate and balance skin ($42)
- Josie Maran Creamy Concealer – This ultra-hydrating concealer is infused with argan oil. It’s super blendable and erases dark undereye circles without caking or creasing($20)
2. Choose makeup that adds radiance. I recommend:
- Josie Maran Luminizer – It mimics the look of healthy skin. It also hydrates skin with argan oil. Mix it with any foundation or moisturizer to give skin a glow that looks lit from within ($26)
- Josie Maran Luminizing Powder Veil – Don’t dull your skin by topping it with matte powder. Opt for a light-reflecting powder that looks natural and gives you a lit-from-within glow like Powder Veil, a hydrating powder that won’t dry out skin or cake. It has micro-fine multi-color pearl to illuminate skin ($30)
Beauty From the Inside Out. Next I shared some tips to help you look beautiful from the inside out, because what we put in our bodies is reflected in our largest organ – our skin. [Read more…]