Lots of outstanding new beauty products are out now to make your summer even more fun and beautiful. I shared my favorites today on Fox 2 News. Below are the video of my interview and details on what I recommended.
Trish McEvoy. Pioneering makeup artist Trish McEvoy can do no wrong in my book. She has been teaching women around the world the power of makeup for more than thirty years. Some amazing new introductions include:
- Trish McEvoy Jumbo Instant Eye Lift – Trish’s breakthrough under-eye treatment now comes in double the size for just a few dollars more than the original. This amazing product does a number on darkness under the eyes. It brightens as it reduces the look of fine lines, wrinkles, sagging and puffiness for a dramatically brighter, more rested look. Long-wear and oil-free. ($45, trishmcevoy.com).
- Trish McEvoy Beauty Balm Instant Solutions SPF 35 in a new shade for light-to-medium complexions. This is a great time-saver in the summer. This all-in-one skin perfector primes, brightens, evens, hydrates, controls oil and protects skin. It feels light and makes skin look naturally gorgeous. It’s the product Trish says she would choose to take on a desert island if she could choose just one ($85, trishmcevoy.com).
- Trish McEvoy Veil Lip Color – This new lipstick feels barely there while delivering lots of pigment (free of parabens, gluten and fragrance). Three shades: Tea Rose, Modern Rose and Wild Rose ($30, available at trishmcevoy.com).
- Beauty Booster® Lip and Cheek Color in the new Raspberry shade. This silky pencil blends beautifully and works well on both lips and cheeks. Comes in a convenient twist-up pencil that doesn’t need to be sharpened ($31, trishmcevoy.com).
Arbonne. Arbonne has introduced two fantastic new collections:
- New RE9 Advanced Collection. This is a reformulation of the premier anti-aging RE9 collection. We love it because:
- New cleaner formula with more botanically based ingredients
- Performs as well as a leading U.S. dermatologist brand’s anti-aging line
- No animal-derived ingredients, propylene glycol or synthetic fragrance
- Improves the appearance of skin, hydrating, firming, brightening and minimizing fine lines and wrinkles with sustainable orange stem cells, stabilized vitamin C, brown algae extract, sea buckthorn ceramide, peptides, niacinamide (a form of vitamin B3), hyaluronic acid and mondo grass root extract
- The collection includes:
- Regenerating Toner ($37, available at arbonne.com) – minimizes pore size and refreshes skin
- Smoothing Cleanser ($42) – light foaming cleanser with plant-derived moisturizer
- Intensive Renewal Serum ($62) – advanced peptides, antioxidants and botanicals smooth and firm skin
- Corrective Eye Cream ($60) – caffeine to diminish puffiness and dark circles
- Night Repair Cream ($85) – ultra-hydrating botanicals and collagen reduce the look of fine lines and wrinkles
- Cellular Renewal Mask ($67) – pineapple and papaya enzymes remove dead skin cells to reveal healthy skin
- Restorative Day Cream ($52) – botanical complex hydrates with hyaluronic acid
- Rescue & Renew Collection. Arbonne has also introduced a new collection for all your self-care and at-home spa needs:
- Detox Soak ($38, available at arbonne.com) – sea salt crystals with essential oils from grapefruit, tangerine, lavender, juniper berry, ginger, orange and rosemary
- Detox Scrub ($50) – sea salt with invigorating grapefruit and orange essential oils, antioxidant vitamin E and coriander seed oil and moisturizing avocado and passion fruit oils
- Detox Wash ($32) – smoothes skin with alfalfa and chicory extracts, brightens with mineral salt, energizes with grapefruit and orange essential oils
- Detox Oil ($50) – superbly hydrating oil contains grape seed oil to support collagen and skin firmness, plus sesame seed oil that moisturizes to help dimpled skin appear smooth – excellent for a relaxing massage
- Detox Lotion ($36) – smoothes with alfalfa and chicory extracts, moisturizes with shea butter and vitamin B5
- Detox Gelee ($58) – cools and refreshes the skin (great on hot, tired feet at the end of the day!), moisturizes with shea butter and green algae extract, relaxes with orange, lavender, grapefruit and tangerine essential oils
- Detox Mask ($44) – creamy, cleansing French pink clay formula draws out impurities from the skin’s surface like a magnet, resulting in smaller-looking pores while an oil-pulling technology with five self-neutralizing acids help clarify and brighten skin’s appearance – mask transitions from wet to dry to visibly show where excess sebum is drawn out – hydrates with rosemary oil
Yuni. Yuni has lots of outstanding natural, organic products to help you get through the heat of summer and improve your summer travels and workouts:
- Shower Sheets ($15) – large, individually wrapped body wipes clean, refresh and deodorize with natural, calming, antibacterial neem extract and refreshing peppermint and citrus and NO alcohol or chemicals
- Flash Bath ($22) – no-rinse, quick-vanishing body cleanser foam cleans with natural, calming, antibacterial neem extract, cools with aloe vera and freshens with a hint of aromatic essential oils to give a just-showered fresh feeling
- Chillax ($18) – muscle recovery gel rolls on to soothe muscles with naturally anti-inflammatory green tea extract and arnica while cooling peppermint reduces the perception of pain with no greasy feel or medicated smell commonly found in muscle treatment products
- Rise & Chill ($30) – lightweight, fast-absorbing gel moisturizer uplifts and revives with aloe vera, peppermint and green tea extracts – amazing first thing in the morning, after a workout and on feet at the end of a hot day
- Wind-Down Wonder ($35) – warming body oil warms skin, soothes stress and promotes muscle relaxation with a therapeutic blend of natural oils and extracts of copaiba, inca and paracress plants and soothing, aromatic bergamot, cardamom and palmarosa
- Hot Head ($25) – body-heat activated hair treatment treats, conditions and adds shine to hair while you work out (when body temperatures rise and hair cuticles open) with certified organic, sustainably harvested argan and kukui oils
- Pocket Savasana ($26) – aroma concentrate in a portable roll-on applicator with a blend of grounding and uplifting aromas to calm and de-stress with bergamot, sage, neroli and ylang ylang essential oils – roll on at the temples, beneath the nose and along the neck for deep relaxation
Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, plant-based, biodegradable, compostable, vegan, gluten-free and free of parabens, phtalates, formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature 100% all-natural aromas.