The holidays can be a stressful time so today I shared last-minute gift ideas to help people relax and feel happy on Fox 2 News in St. Louis. Below is the video and details on what I shared…
Erno Laszlo Cocktail Cleansing Set. Become your own skincare mixologist by blending the fan-favorite and travel-sized Cleansing Oils with the iconic Sea Mud Cleansing Bar. Each of the Cleansing Oils soothe and soften skin by gently breaking up dirt, makeup and other impurities without stripping your complexion of precious moisture. The Sea Mud Cleansing Bar draws out toxins without stripping moisture, plus soap inherently combats oil on contact. The result: skin detoxed, hydrated and soothed during the holiday season.
- Detoxifying Cleansing Oil (Black)
- Concern: Large, clogged pores, dull and flaky skin, pollutant build-up from living in urban environments
- Solution: Clarifying formulas that include active charcoal to draw out toxins without stripping moisture
- Sensitive Cleansing Oil (Pink)
- Concern: Sensitive skin that has red undertones, tightness and irritation
- Solution: Calming formulas with powerful anti-inflammatory ingredients to soothe and strengthen skin
- Hydra-Therapy Cleansing Oil (Yellow):
- Concern: Dry, dehydrated skin that is tight and lackluster
- Solution: Deeply moisturizing formulas that nourish, soften, and smooth with rich botanical oils
Erno Laszlo Peel-Off Masking Set. Instantly hydrate, brighten and firm for holiday parties and beyond. This selection of mix-to-activate peel-off masks quench, soothe, cool and instantly plump skin. Harnessing age-old secrets of Korean spas, these masks deliver instant gratification with the potent powers of key ingredients and botanicals. To use, mix the two phases vigorously until the liquid and powder create a mousse-like texture. Smooth the mask over your face avoiding eyes, brows, hairline and mouth. Let the mask dry for 10-15 minutes while it transforms into a light-weight, rubber mask, and then peel downward from the forehead for instant results.
- (BLUE) Firmarine Lift Face Mask (Firm & Lift): Delivers a skin-firming, moisture-replenishing boost that softens fine lines and wrinkles, quenches thirsty skin, and helps put the bounce back in your skin. Powerful algae actives with amino acids, essential minerals and antioxidants cool skin instantly while working below the surface to restore elasticity and tone with Spirulina Maxima, Pullulan and the brand’s Provitamin B5.
- (WHITE) White Marble Bright Face Mask (Brighten & Lighten): Instantly soothes skin, sealing the benefits of its powerful lightening and brightening actives deep within to clarify skin, remove hyperpigmentation and dark spots, and even out skin tone while restoring skin’s youthful glow with the help of Licorice Extract, Lemon Extract and Jojoba Seed Oil. Unveil a more luminous and radiant complexion.
- (PINK) Hydra-Therapy Skin Vitality Treatment (Hydrate & Nourish): This best-selling soothing, cooling mask instantly plumps on skin’s surface and delivers a burst of replenishing moisture whenever dry, dehydrated skin needs it most. Natural hydrators, the brand’s Provitamin B5, Comfrey Root, and Zinc Extract soothe and deliver vital nutrients, refreshing and filling fine lines, so skin looks younger and re-energized.
Goop Edition 03 – Incense Candle and Fragrance. A scent of spirit-clearing smoke, mystical resins, forbidden spices, and holy woods, this candle is deceptively simple. Based on a small collection of gorgeous materials—a rare green frankincense from Oman is the glimmering, woody-airy star, prized for its deeply spiritual aspects and combination of depth and clarity—the magic of the scent unfolds in the balance between the individual notes, from juniper and black pepper to cardamom and cedar. The push and pull of the elements amplify one another, and smolder into a scent that’s ever-unfolding, twisting and turning like a trail of smoke from an ancient encampment along the Silk Road. Available at shop.goop.com.
Candle: 10.2 oz with burn time of up to 65 hours ($72)
Fragrance: Made with non-gmo sugar cane alcohol, comes in a Travel spray or 1.7 oz ($55-$165)
Kind Soap Company. All-natural bath and body treats handmade in St. Louis. They have lots of gifts in festive packaging and limited edition items only available for the holidays (available at the KIND Soap Company’s boutique in Webster Groves and at kindsoap.com). I shared:
- Candy Cane Foaming Sugar Scrub and Peppermint Cocoa Hand & Body Butter Set
- Vanilla Buttercream Foaming Sugar Scrub and Chocolate Buttercream Moisturizing Body Frosting Set
- Snowberry Foaming Bath Salts with the luscious aroma of black currant and vanilla
- Sugar Plums Solid Sugar Scrubs
- Peppermint and Lavender Pine soaps
Kakao Chocolate. All-natural artisan chocolates with no artificial colors, flavors, sweeteners or preservatives handmade in St. Louis. I shared their most popular confection, their milk and dark chocolate sea salt caramels, in a Candy Cane box ($18, available at Kakao shops in Maplewood and Clayton and at kakaochocolate.com).